Red Pimple Like Bump on paw pad

BennyTheBulldog

Reaction score
Hello All,

So I noticed a red pimple like bump on my dogs paw pad - any ideas what this is?

I have been putting Natural Dog Company Skin Soother on it and I ordered him one of these as he licks his paws frequently:

https://www.chewy.com/dp/151443?utm...firmation&_branch_match_id=664587695903804209

I was planning on picking up some Epsom Salts to soak the affected paw in daily on the Collar arrives.

I know we have some very knowledgeable members in here and I am looking to avoid a vet visit as it seems like we are there weekly.

Thank you.

IMG_6955.JPG

IMG_6956.JPG

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello All,

So I noticed a red pimple like bump on my dogs paw pad - any ideas what this is?

I have been putting Natural Dog Company Skin Soother on it and I ordered him one of these as he licks his paws frequently:

https://www.chewy.com/dp/151443?utm...firmation&_branch_match_id=664587695903804209

I was planning on picking up some Epsom Salts to soak the affected paw in daily on the Collar arrives.

I know we have some very knowledgeable members in here and I am looking to avoid a vet visit as it seems like we are there weekly.

Thank you.

View attachment 13139

View attachment 13140

Looks like a hysto-thingy... nothing to be alarmed about, body reabsorbs it in a few weeks.
[MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION]— agreed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
It does look like a histiocytoma (benign tumor). Jax recently had one on the side of his face and it was gone in a couple of weeks.

BennyTheBulldog

Reaction score
Should I soak his foot in Epsom Salts a few days a week? Use a Benzyl Peroxide based skin cleanser?

I read a post of: Lick Granulomas and it was mentioned there. I can link the post when I get home as its bookmarked on my PC

He definitely likes to lick his paws, me, the walls, basically anything.

Baer Rios

Reaction score
My frenchie currently has something similar and the bet said i was most likely an ingrown hair. He just pretty much said it would go away. If he was licking a lot he said to give benadryl

🆕 Latest posts