Transporting my frenchie internationally

clod

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just made this account for an urgent doubt that i have
i have to fly from one continent to another accross the ocean. my frenchie is a male that weights around 18kg. I cant send him to the cargo part of a plane, even if its allowed in some cases, for his safety and also because he would be very much afraid.
now does someone know how can i transport him with me? if its by flying then which airline accepts dogs like mine in the cabin? i also called some cruise ships but again they dont allow pets, and if they do they have to go all the journey in the ships cargo, which is a lot of time.
Basically i would like to know if theres any way i can transport him WITH me all the time.
thanks to everyone in advance!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just made this account for an urgent doubt that i have
i have to fly from one continent to another accross the ocean. my frenchie is a male that weights around 18kg. I cant send him to the cargo part of a plane, even if its allowed in some cases, for his safety and also because he would be very much afraid.
now does someone know how can i transport him with me? if its by flying then which airline accepts dogs like mine in the cabin? i also called some cruise ships but again they dont allow pets, and if they do they have to go all the journey in the ships cargo, which is a lot of time.
Basically i would like to know if theres any way i can transport him WITH me all the time.
thanks to everyone in advance!

Where are you flying from/to? I think I remember Lithuania will fly , but some others will let them fly if they fit in a carrier under the seat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clod

Reaction score
Where are you flying from/to? I think I remember Lithuania will fly , but some others will let them fly if they fit in a carrier under the seat

from argentina to spain
ive searched for other ways, for example ive heard that american airlines carries dogs in cabin, so i looked for a fly from argentina to usa and usa to spain, but aa unfortunately doesnt carry them internationally

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
from argentina to spain
ive searched for other ways, for example ive heard that american airlines carries dogs in cabin, so i looked for a fly from argentina to usa and usa to spain, but aa unfortunately doesnt carry them internationally

Wish I had some advice... but you most likely have to call each international airline and see what they provide. Wish you all the best