Twiggy's a genius!

blushy

Reaction score
I really want to get Isabelle and Titan one of these! They're so expensive in-store though! I just can't bring myself to it haha! Apparently $11 on Amazon! Looks like a Christmas gift ;)

Awesome that Twiggy figured it out! What a smart girl!

[emoji175]

Tgirl

Reaction score
I really want to get Isabelle and Titan one of these! They're so expensive in-store though! I just can't bring myself to it haha! Apparently $11 on Amazon! Looks like a Christmas gift ;)

Awesome that Twiggy figured it out! What a smart girl!

[emoji175]

This one was in the clearance bin at the front of the store for $4.98. :D It has the picture of the one on the amazon ad on the box but when I opened it, it was a circle instead of the paw shape. Doesn't matter though. It's still neat. :)

blushy

Reaction score
This one was in the clearance bin at the front of the store for $4.98. :D It has the picture of the one on the amazon ad on the box but when I opened it, it was a circle instead of the paw shape. Doesn't matter though. It's still neat. :)

Ooh! Maybe I'll get lucky!

Chiana

Reaction score
Go Twiggy! :) those brain teasers are great!
We have got couple of wooden ones for Mo...he tends to chew and tear up all parts for the other models. Isn't it fun to watch them go through the game?! :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
Go Twiggy! :) those brain teasers are great!
We have got couple of wooden ones for Mo...he tends to chew and tear up all parts for the other models. Isn't it fun to watch them go through the game?! :)

Yea, this one is plastic so I really watched her with it. She tends to like to chew on plastic stuff so I was worried when she got the little plastic things out she would want to chew them rather than get the treats but she didn't. I put it up as soon as she was done, but it did keep her occupied for a little while. It's neat because each time they get the little plastic thing out, there is food but there is also food that slides into other compartments and they can get to it by sliding the top kind of lazy susan style to uncover the other compartments. I'm not good at explaining but the puzzle works in a couple different ways and I liked that. I really like those wooden ones too. Maybe I'll get her one of those for Christmas. :D

Mavis

Reaction score
Oh, must have! We have been having trouble just over the last six months or so with separation anxiety with Ginger. Never before in 10 years. I don't think it's Bambi because they are really bonded. We had a lot of house reno going on for several months and I think they may be why. I give her a benedryl before we leave for work (I come home for almost an hour every day for lunch), but this may keep her occupied and stimulated. She is very treat oriented.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, what food motivation can bing out of our babies... Smart smart cookie!!