All New FAQ section!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=4599]Irmensul[/MENTION], WOW, he is going to be a big boy. 6 month old and already 28 pounds. I think he will be well over 35 pounds or more. He still has a lot of growing to do. Here in the US, if you were showing him he would be disqualified. Anything over 28 pounds is a disqualification.

G_A

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m surprised it is not in the FAQ here or maybe I missed it. How to decide between buying a standard or an exotic colored Frenchie? Are the health issues really worse with the exotic ones?

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m surprised it is not in the FAQ here or maybe I missed it. How to decide between buying a standard or an exotic colored Frenchie? Are the health issues really worse with the exotic ones?

The exotic colour i know of is Merle, and I haven’t seen a Frenchie the colour of the one in the suitcase you attached in the other thread.

G_A

Reaction score
The exotic colour i know of is Merle, and I haven’t seen a Frenchie the colour of the one in the suitcase you attached in the other thread.

I thought all colors besides Brindle, Fawn and White were exotic. All the Lilacs and Blues and that’s why they don’t let these participate in competitions.

RizRaz92

Reaction score
Do French bulldogs shed a lot? Hi everyone, I own a Rottweiler, but she sheds excessively. I wrote about it in my blog. Now, a friend of mine is willing to buy a lilac tan Frenchie. So, he has the same question. Do French bulldogs shed a lot? Also, are there other health related problems with exotic ones? I request all French bulldog owners at this forum to please share their personal experience with me in comments. I also plan to put this information on my blog for everyone's interest.

Last edited:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Do French bulldogs shed a lot? Hi everyone, I own a Rottweiler, but she sheds excessively. I wrote about it in my blog. Now, a friend of mine is willing to buy a lilac tan Frenchie. So, he has the same question. Do French bulldogs shed a lot? Also, are there other health related problems with exotic ones? I request all French bulldog owners at this forum to please share their personal experience with me in comments. I also plan to put this information on my blog for everyone's interest.
Yes, all dogs with fur shed a lot and will be more so if not on a good or right food for them.