Bad Boy

I Love Louie

Reaction score
Hi everyone I Just want to ask for advice again about Louie. Not long ago I posted that he was doing better with his biting and craziness and then all of a sudden he has started again. This time he is worse. He bites us when we are sitting on the couch. He is biting everything in his sight and he is doing it on purpose even more when we reprimand him!!! He bites on electrical wires and a lot of other things. He is almost 1. We just moved again about a week ago. Could the move have made him act all crazy again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Love Louie

Reaction score
I forgot to add that he growls at us when we tell him no and does it again right after. He is out of control and I'm extremely stressed about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Move would definitly trigger the issue, but your stress level also adds to it as he senses it and will not repect your command. Go back to basics with him.... he gets nothing unless he works for it and no furniture until he is back to respecting you. Make sure all in the house are on the smae page and be very consistent or it will take longer. These little guys are very smart and will try to get away with everything

Nothing in life is free is a great training technique ... link is in the training forum at the top 'sticky thread'

GOOD LUCK!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that, but moves are very stressful for pets as well as humans. Like [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] said, it is back to basics with Louie.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Yep as [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] has said the move could have something to do with it, and they also will revert back to their ways some. Just like skin kids will. Just keep training him and doing what you have been doing and he will get there.