Have anyone purchased Brain Training For Dogs? How was it?

RachelDuff

Reaction score
Hey, fellow Frenchie owners.

Recently I came across a review article of Brain Training For Dogs at https://lovingfrenchies.com/brain-training-for-dogs-review. Just to check if anyone has purchased it and if you don't mind can you share with me your honest feedback of the program?

The reason I'm asking is that I currently have 2 years old that have developed bad habits like humping on my daughter's plush toys and chewing on my furniture. I don't want to spend too much on a dog behaviorist because I know I can solve this issue by training him by myself. And I thought this program will be able to guide me through it and get rid of the root cause of the problem.

There are other programs that I might not know off so if you have any that have proven to give you results, can you share it with me. Thank you in advance.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, fellow Frenchie owners.

Recently I came across a review article of Brain Training For Dogs at https://lovingfrenchies.com/brain-training-for-dogs-review. Just to check if anyone has purchased it and if you don't mind can you share with me your honest feedback of the program?

The reason I'm asking is that I currently have 2 years old that have developed bad habits like humping on my daughter's plush toys and chewing on my furniture. I don't want to spend too much on a dog behaviorist because I know I can solve this issue by training him by myself. And I thought this program will be able to guide me through it and get rid of the root cause of the problem.

There are other programs that I might not know off so if you have any that have proven to give you results, can you share it with me. Thank you in advance.

I use nothing in life is free... it is easy and teaches them you own their food/resources and helps keep them in line BUT all humans in house have to be on the same page or any training technique will fail because the dog knows who the pushover is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk