Hello from California

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
My name is Laura and I am the proud mom to Jake, a one year old black masked fawn sweetheart, and to Stella, a 5 month old blue little girl. Hoping to gain some insight about Frenchies in general. These two are our first and we love them soooo much. We lost our two bull terriers not too long ago and so this breed is new to us. We are experiencing some health issues so will post there as well.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome3: to FBN..... looking forward to pictures of your babies and we will be sure to help you along with your health concerns. someone here will have some experience or advice for you

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Awww, we have a Stella too! :) Sorry to hear about your bull terriers :( They are beautiful dogs, I've heard they are quite intelligent too.

Welcome to FBN

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome Laura, Jake and Stella! Looking forward to your posts!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures. My Jax is a black masked fawn as well and his first birthday is tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi Laura and welcome to you, Jake and Stella! They are sooooo beautiful, such little cuties!! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE this breed!! :)

Can't wait to see more photos of your cuties!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies.

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Anne, Gidget, Olivia & Wilson in VA.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
WELCOME! I'm in California too! Ollie is our first Frenchie too. Cute babies! What part of CA are you in?

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Hi Julie - We live in Corona Del Mar. What city are you in? Your Frenchie is beautiful!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Your Stella looks like my Jake:) How old is she?
Thanks for your nice words. We had our female bull terrier for almost 14 years, and our male for almost 13. Very funny, loyal dogs. Miss them a lot:(