Hello from California

lkclark

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) My name is Lori and I'm from San Diego, California.

We are currently readying our house for our new Frenchie. He is only 2 weeks old at the moment and will be spending the next 6 weeks with mommy. We are so excited to bring him home, and we are doing everything we can in the way of researching his needs. We would welcome any kind of advice and look forward to participating on this forum :)

2 weeks.jpg

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi Lori and welcome to FBN!! What a cute little baby! Have you chosen a name yet? Look forward to seeing more photos of your baby!

lkclark

Reaction score
Hi Lori and welcome to FBN!! What a cute little baby! Have you chosen a name yet? Look forward to seeing more photos of your baby!

Thanks for the welcome!

I've chosen 'Bear' (because he looks like a little black bear), although my husband is partial to 'Thorin'.

:happy:

mhuinker

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

I've chosen 'Bear' (because he looks like a little black bear), although my husband is partial to 'Thorin'.

:happy:

Both names are cute!

What part of San Diego are you in? I used to live there (about 10 years ago), I was in Tierrasanta for 10 years. Miss it sometimes!

lkclark

Reaction score
Both names are cute!

What part of San Diego are you in? I used to live there (about 10 years ago), I was in Tierrasanta for 10 years. Miss it sometimes!

We live in North County. Did you know that we are having a record-breaking heat wave this week?
Yesterday it was 95 degrees in Encinitas. Can you believe it!

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Welcome! Oh my gosh what a cutie he is! :)
Is it your first Frenchy? :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a sweet little face.... congrats on your new baby!!

:welcome3: to FBN

winginit66

Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of good news and info here.

Anne, Gidget, Olivia & Wilson in VA.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and you have come to the right place. Your baby is just precious. You are just going to love him. Frenchies are so much fun and have so much personality.

lkclark

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and you have come to the right place. Your baby is just precious. You are just going to love him. Frenchies are so much fun and have so much personality.

Thanks! And yes, we're so excited to bring him home. I've been researching foods this week...thinking about a mixed dry + raw diet. Fromm, Nature's Logic and Acana all look great. Any advice would be appreciated.

Here's a three-week pic :)

029.jpg

karla215

Reaction score
Oh my goodness he is adorable! Isn't the wait horrible tho? I literally have a second bedroom filing up with dog stuff! How great that you've got him picked and can watch him grow now! Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lkclark

Reaction score
Oh my goodness he is adorable! Isn't the wait horrible tho? I literally have a second bedroom filing up with dog stuff! How great that you've got him picked and can watch him grow now! Congrats!

Yes, I harass the breeder every day for new pictures :w00t: lol

karla215

Reaction score
Hah. I just harassed tonight asking when EXACTLY their picks would be done, and could I get video of the dogs I am choosing between. Like, if it's going to happen Tuesday, not Saturday, I need to know that now! :/

lkclark

Reaction score
Hah. I just harassed tonight asking when EXACTLY their picks would be done, and could I get video of the dogs I am choosing between. Like, if it's going to happen Tuesday, not Saturday, I need to know that now! :/

How old are the puppies now? Which colors are they? :)

karla215

Reaction score
Sorry I'm at my phone, but the pic is in my intro which I think is close to yours at the top! All fawn girls! I'm third pick, which should be happening at 6 weeks, which is this weekend. Not patient when it comes to picking a puppy! :)