I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Jolie~~Available For Adoption in the Chicago Area

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
jolie1_0.jpg

Jolie is a beautiful, healthy, spayed female Frenchie who is approximately 3 years old. She is the epitome of the best in French bulldogs! She's affectionate, she loves attention and loves to play! However, due to her past, she does not like other dogs. She needs to be the only pet in the home but will make her family's life overflow with love and joy and laughter!

Jolie was overbred by an unscrupulous unknown breeder and then abandoned by a river to fend for herself. Even after bring treated that way, she ADORES people! Women, men, seniors, children, you name it, she loves everyone! Luckily for this sweet girl, she was found by people canoeing along the river and brought to a shelter. Even luckier for Jolie, she was found there by Chicago French Bulldog Rescue and brought under their wing! She has received the best vet care, is on the healthiest diet, has been trained using only positive techniques, and has flourished with loving foster care!

Jolie sleeps through the night (she loves to snuggle with her humans!). She is great on a leash, very friendly to all people, energetic to walk and play, but is calm inside. She is always up to play a game of Fetch and loves soft toys. She eats very well. Jolie is great in the car and loves field trips. She behaves in the house when left alone. She's 100% potty trained when kept on a regular schedule so she can get outside to potty. She loves to go for hikes and also cuddle.

Besides being an only pet, Jolie's ideal family would have a fenced back yard where she could romp and play and take in all the smells of nature, or have access to places she can take nice leash walks in nature away from too many dogs. Her healthy diet should be maintained, along with her positive training and focus work. We can easily coach her new family on her training, click and treat! :)

Jolie sends love and wiggles to all! Hugs :)

TO ADOPT JOLIE, please Download our application by clicking here.

*All adoption fees include the dog being up to date on their shots, microchipped, heartworm tested and fecal tested, spayed/neutered, bed, collar and leash.

JOLIE'S ADOPTION FEE IS $650.00

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

Allie Williamson

Reaction score
IMG_0010.jpg
We are looking to adopt a franchie again. Recently, we lost our beloved Lulu due to old age after 13 years.
We live on a 7 acre hobby farm in north central IL but do not have any indoor animals to cuddle with on the couch.
My husband and I also have my parents living with us and there is someone home all the time. We don't have children of our own and in our 50's, I doubt we ever will. LOL
We would love to fill our home with the pitter patter of little feet of a franchie rescue and think Jolie would be a good fit. We would be privileged to give her a safe and loving forever home.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 9883
We are looking to adopt a franchie again. Recently, we lost our beloved Lulu due to old age after 13 years.
We live on a 7 acre hobby farm in north central IL but do not have any indoor animals to cuddle with on the couch.
My husband and I also have my parents living with us and there is someone home all the time. We don't have children of our own and in our 50's, I doubt we ever will. LOL
We would love to fill our home with the pitter patter of little feet of a franchie rescue and think Jolie would be a good fit. We would be privileged to give her a safe and loving forever home.

Hi Allie... sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. I hope you find a new baby within a rescue, you'll need to contact them directly as we (FBN) only help get the word out on the available dogs.

best of luck

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Jolie is a beauty! She probably has a long list of people waiting to adopt her!