I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Lexi~~Available For Adoption in the Chicago Area

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Lexi.jpg

Hi, my name is Lexi. I am a beautiful 5 year old pied French bulldog. Although I am AKC registered, that doesn't make me a snob! Ha! I lived the first 5 years as a puppy breeder for a home breeding program. Although I was loved, I could no longer produce pups so I was sold. I am now happily spayed, and I can look forward to only being an amazing companion to my forever home. I lived with two other frenchie breeding girls who would gang up on me. I learned to defend myself, but I a not aggressive by nature. I will defend myself with an aggressive dog, so I prefer not to have to live that way again in my forever home. My foster family has an enormous elderly English Mastiff. I did try to meet her, but she was very aggressive to me. Because of this, I can be aggressive when I see her through the door. She wants to be my friend now, but I am still not sure of her. So, a little more about me. I absolutely love life, and I am an amazing, sweet girl. I just want to be around my human friends, and I and listen very well. I love my daily walks with my 2 frenchie foster sisters. I love to run around the back yard and play, and I and enjoying rough housing. I think small children may not understand my play, so it may be better to live with a family with older children. I am not food or toy aggressive. I have never bit my Frenchie friends, but I will snap at times if I am overly tired. But, all in all I do get along very well with my foster friends. I love to cuddle on the couch and watch TV. I am fully potty trained, so your house is safe with me. I never had much of my own possessions until now, so I love my new crate, toys, and bed, and I don't mind sharing my new things with my Frenchie friends. My foster mom is crying as she is helping me write this. She loves me so much, but she is worried about the big, old dog. She only wants me to go to a family that will love me and provide a wonderful home for me. She hopes my new family will stay in touch because she sure is going to miss me. If you think I am the right girl for you, I would love to meet you. I am such a good girl, and I can't wait to find a forever family that I can call my own!!!

THIS DOG ONLY PREFERS OTHER NON-AGGRESSIVE FRENCHIES.
DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE OTHER BREEDS OF DOGS!

To apply for Lexi, please Download our application by clicking here.
LEXI'S ADOPTION FEE IS $450.00 *All adoption fees include the dog being up to date on their shots, microchipped, heartworm tested and fecal tested, spayed/neutered, bed, collar and leash.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)