I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lyla~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
lyla.jpg

Adoption fee $600

Hello there...Lyla is the name and FUN is my game! I am a healthy, sweet girl who loves attention. I was surrendered by my family when they were expecting a baby. I was heartworm positive, but don't worry I have completed my treatment. I love to run like the wind around the yard so a fence is a must for me. I am looking for a home with a family who has teenage children or with an individual. The home must not have other dogs, cats, or young children. I am a dominate girl who does well with boundaries and direction.

I am leash trained and love going on walks and car rides. My favorite things include burrowing under blankets and being petted, but I am happy to be on my own. I enjoy chewing on bones, but stuffed animals don't last long in my possession. If you are looking for a fun loving energetic girl to cuddle with then I was custom made just for you!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)