Nares surgery

Shebear133

Reaction score
My Sasha had her nares done on Thursday by laser. By today (Sunday) both of her nostrils are clogged. She’s breathing in through her mouth and out through her nose. I’m planning to take her back to the vet tomorrow but was wondering if this is normal?

Attachments

• IMG_6210.jpeg
    IMG_6210.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Welcome to the site! I wish I could assist you on the question but hopefully someone else can.

My Sasha had her nares done on Thursday by laser. By today (Sunday) both of her nostrils are clogged. She’s breathing in through her mouth and out through her nose. I’m planning to take her back to the vet tomorrow but was wondering if this is normal?
Not normal/common…. What did vet say? How is she doing

Not normal/common…. What did vet say? How is she doing
By this morning, they looked much better. One nostril was open and the other looked so much better. She was breathing normally so I didn’t take her. I did send pics to the vet today and he thought they looked ok. She’s acting completely normal though. Thank you for asking about her!!

By this morning, they looked much better. One nostril was open and the other looked so much better. She was breathing normally so I didn’t take her. I did send pics to the vet today and he thought they looked ok. She’s acting completely normal though. Thank you for asking about her!!
Happy yo hear it cleared up and she is doing better

Back