Newbie from High Springs Florida

rebelboxer

Reaction score
Hello All !!
Looking forward to communicating with everyone.

Have a 6 y/o male - Cooper (crème)
Have a 1.5 y/o female - Sophie (pied)

Not a breeder, Sophia is spade.

Cooper was our first French Bulldog. After raising Boxers, while in the USAF, we decided to "downsize" and hopefully eliminate the cancer problem associated with the boxer breed. Uneducated, we purchased Cooper from a "nearby" local breeder. We have come to realize that he has numerous health problems that, hopefully, will soon be corrected with surgery. We love him very much and came to realize that God put him in our home to be loved and provided the "extra" care that he needs.

Sophie was purchased to give companionship to Cooper. She was born in the Ukraine and was purchased from the most adorable people anyone could meet from Jax, FL. She has absolutely ZERO health problems. Complete with a tattooed belly, there is no other "child" more adorable than her.

They were both taught the facts of life by our 11 y/o boxer who is, amazingly, in good health. Her name is Katie and if you even think about messing with her kids................

(Videos on youtube................ see below)

Anyways, glad to be here. Hopefully will find answers to some questions that I will post later.

Oh yea, ya'll don't stand a chance on the monthly photo contest.......................... LOL

Here's the youtube link for vids; guess they've changed things around since I was there:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNmIB4WTZwAxnKqavJUjIQ

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so happy you found us, and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome Chuck, Cooper and Sophie! Looking forward to pictures and stories about all 3 of your fur kids!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!! Great seeing the vidoes! I've had Boxers most of my life as well and just LOVE LOVE LOVE the breed!! I too, wanted to downsize to a smaller more "manageable" (haha) breed and have always loved the Frenchies, so Leo and Molly are our babies now! :)

Look forward to seeing more pictures of your crew!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
love the videos.... :welcome3: to FBN!!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for sharing the videos, so cute! We have two frenchies after downsizing from bull terriers, which we miss dearly. Our male is 15 mos. and our female is 6 mos. She has some serious health concerns but we are hoping for the best and will do whatever we can to give her the best life possible.