Potty issues- please help

4Wheeler

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the group and need advice :) We have a 9 month old boy named Milo who we absolutely adore! He is such a great baby and is perfect! He has 2 other Boxer siblings & they are the very best of buddies. We have had Milo since he was 14 weeks old. Here's my delima. He is 100% potty trained and has not had any accidents in the house in months. He let's us know when he needs to go out. We crate him when we are not home and overnight. Our Boxer babies are also crated and they are all in the same room. Every single time we leave Milo, even for a few minutes in his crate he poops & pees in there. We always make sure that its been at least 2 hours since he's eaten and that he has gone potty outside before he goes in his crate. But, like I said, he poops everytime. He is not afraid of the crate & goes in by himself with no issues. His crate is small and he only has room to stand, turn around & lay down. He doesn't seem to mind standing & laying in his mess. His crate is cleaned & disinfected daily. We are at a loss & thought he would grow out of it by now. Any suggestions? We are desperately looking for solutions. I want to add that he has been vet checked for this to rule out any health issues that could cause this, but he is 100% perfect and healthy! Please help :p

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I relied on you other thread.... try the dirty T-shirt with you scent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk