Gabrielle Danielle
New member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2017
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Ok going to try to keep this short and sweet. i have a 16 week old frenchie, mavis. The doctors found an inguinal hernia and want to spay her at the same time. I planned on waiting to spay her once she had her first heat and wait till around 12-15 months. Clearly this is now changing. I don't want to put her under anestesia twice but her hernia can not wait. I'm worried about her growth. She's my baby and I am torn but I can't see her in discomfort. She's a trooper but it's obvious she doesn't feel herself. What is the general consensus as to what is best for her. The surgeons at our VCA hospital are pushing for her to go through both procedures at once. I understand but am nervous about her future growth. Any one have any opinions on this ? Thanks in advance !







