📰 What's new

Still waiting

Fosta Mama

New member
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
11
Foster dog Rocco is still waiting for his forever home to find him.

serious.webp

happy.webp

Isn't he a handsome boy, despite his crumpled up ears?
Please share him, in hopes that we can make a love connection.

Rocco has diabetes, so is looking for a super-special home that doesn't mind the routine of blood sugar testing and insulin injecting every 12 hours. Here is his bio: French Bulldog Rescue Network :: Morocco in CA

:heartsign:
 
Rocco, how hasn't someone swooped you up yet? [emoji174]
 
Such a sweet looking baby, I so wish he would find his loving fur-ever home soon.
 
I've had my eye on him, but we don't have a yard for easy access to use the restroom and our schedules are still a bit too hectic. :( I wish someone would swoop him up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Aw, I can't believe he's still waiting. He's lucky to have you to look after him. He's gorgeous. I can put his profile on my Facebook.
 
Every time I see him I wish we had a bigger place and the ability for me to become a stay at home doggie mama! He is so precious and it's so hard to believe he hasn't been scooped up yet.



Scratch that... I just re-read his description. "He prefers friendly, easygoing, non-pushy dogs." Whelp, that rules Bisou out! :P :lol:
 
Back
Top Bottom