Summer Fun!!

Calle Roo

Reaction score
Q-Roux had a long day. We woke up in someone else's home (I'm house/dog sitting) then drove my dad to the lake (60 miles roundtrip) and stopped at Petsmart on our way home (to buy a new cat and dog bed). I then took her for a short swim, which she did really well and floated on the raft. I let her out and put the raft on the side to dry, then Q stood on the raft and anticipated it floating. I put the raft back in and she climbed onto it from the edge of the pool. What a silly and brave girl!

Pool.jpg

XoXo from Quella La Roux and her mommy too!

lkclark

Reaction score
Q-Roux had a long day. We woke up in someone else's home (I'm house/dog sitting) then drove my dad to the lake (60 miles roundtrip) and stopped at Petsmart on our way home (to buy a new cat and dog bed). I then took her for a short swim, which she did really well and floated on the raft. I let her out and put the raft on the side to dry, then Q stood on the raft and anticipated it floating. I put the raft back in and she climbed onto it from the edge of the pool. What a silly and brave girl!

View attachment 4004

Lol that's really cute.

Calle Roo

Reaction score
Quella and I were thanked with some gift cards for house/dog sitting. One of them was to Petsmart, so I bought her the boat bed and put on her nautical bandana I received in August's BarkBox. She was so cute, as she'd not only lay down, but spends a good portion of the time sitting in the boat.

Boating.jpg MV Quella.jpg