Allergies - Bumps on skin

MylatheFrenchie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the feedback on my previous post. I'm seeking assistance with another skin-related issue concerning Myla. Currently, she's on Ultamino dog food as prescribed by the vet. She's been receiving baths every 3-4 days with medicated shampoos and is also on Apoquel. While she was previously receiving the cytopoint shot, I haven't been back to the vet since the end of December due to cost concerns. Although her skin has improved in some areas mentioned in my last post, the issue persists in her lower back/tail area, as shown in the attached image. I was using Pharmaseb mousse as a topical treatment, but I ran out and switched to Douxo to help with her itching. I'm uncertain if it has made a difference yet. Have any of you encountered similar issues with your Frenchies? Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2167.jpeg
    IMG_2167.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 4

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the diagnosis from the vet? @Cbrugs .. do you think Nustock would help?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
As asked above, any diagnosis? Nustock could potentially help but I would want to know what the cause was and if it would be recurring. It could be food related.