Anyone Have Pictures Of Your Frenchie's Parents???

mhuinker

Reaction score
Michelle - That is so great that you were able to get pics of both parents... and Leo when he was a puppy!!! They are all georgeous!

Yea Anne, we are so lucky to have found this breeder! They are so great. Right after we adopted Leo she sent me a couple of his puppy pictures!

Calle Roo

Reaction score
I'm new to the Frenchie breed and after months of attempting to contact and be in contact with breeders across the US, a local breeder had pups available and I could not pass up the oppurtunity to see them. I had never seen a FB in person so when these snorty pudgy rolly polly 20ish# dogs came running at me, I was overwhelmed. Looking back, I should have met more parents and pups in person as I think Q's parent look completely different than all of the FB I see on this forum or the internet in general. Either way, I think I have a beautiful (somewhat healthy) cutie patooty on my hands.

Below are Q's parents Henry and Mystique then her w/her 2 brothers and myself when I went and looked at Q for the 1st time.

M_D.jpg Q and Bros.jpg Smitten.jpg

XoXo from Quella La Roux and her mommy too!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I forgot all about this post. :ashamed:

Here is Henri's sire, Ch Ironton Been There Done That aka Ben, who's dam is Ch Ironton Shrink To Fit aka Hazel.

Ben (Hazel & Joey).jpg

and his dam Ironton In the Nude aka JLO, we pick her up next Saturday to come live with us. :)

JLO.jpg

JLO's damn is Motif's I Remember Helen aka Hilary

Hillary-2.jpg

I don't have a pic of her sire.

Schimpfy

Reaction score
$_20 (4).JPG$_20 (5).jpg$_20 (7).jpgpuppy 009a.jpgtrouble.jpg The EngIish is his mom got her coIoring and the French is dad and the rest is Chance the by product - mine,mine,mine

blushy

Reaction score
4da8f8d1bf666b8d3faee214dedcba87.jpg

I took this picture of Isabelle's momma when I went out to meet her, Isabelle & her 2 siblings (one was already picked up).

I wanted to bring her home!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Here is Jake at 3 weeks and 8 weeks. He had three siblings. His dad is blue, shown as a puppy, and his mom was a pied from Hungary. We saw his dad before we made our choice and I just loved his big head, so we went with a male hands down:)
IMG_0180.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0270.jpgIMG_0295.jpg
IMG_9917.jpgIMG_9924.jpg
Parents:
Bastille_Ore_Aimee.jpgGizmo.jpg

bug

Reaction score
Mother when she was pregnant
su5egy8u.jpg

Dad
nurehyvu.jpg

Our girl @ 2weeks
vyma3utu.jpg

Now 10 months
3y9aru5a.jpg

ene3ybe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tgirl

Reaction score
That Mommy looks like she is about to pop! Great pictures everyone. :)