Calcium, fiber and other things to look out for?

Javi Frenchie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’ve been on a food search for dry kibble for my puppy Javi after he was having some issues with diarrhea and constipation. After being on a bland diet, he is back to normal. I’m concerned that I may be feeding him the wrong food. When he was eating his food, before the bland diet, his poop smelled really bad. Now that he can go back to kibble I don’t want to make a mistake by feeding him the same stuff but from the research that I’ve done, it’s good quality food. I’m attaching a photo of his food analysis. Is there something that I should be looking for or that I am missing?IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0264.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
What brand is it? A lot of people have luck with Fromm, Acana, Origen, Zignature. I like to feed a single protein, limited ingredient so then if issues come up, it’s easier to narrow down the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Javi Frenchie

Reaction score
Wellness Core Grain Free Small Breed Puppy. That’s a good point. Thanks.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I would try a different brand.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed ... try Zingnature or Fromm

FroxerMom

Reaction score
The brands [MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION] suggested would be the ones I'd also suggest. I bought a little bag of Acana limited ingredient duck because mine gets the hunger pukes about an hour or two before her nightly feeding, so I toss a small amount in her bowl to tide her over until dinner. She is having no issues with it and she is very sensitive to foods and outdoor allergens. Good luck.