French bulldog keeps throwing up

Hunterhalstead

Reaction score
Hi I woke up to my frenchie having a reverse sneeze. After helping he kept throwing up and having more reverse sneezes. Attached is two pictures it happened 3 times the first time it was in the blanket in the picture and the 2 other times it’s been more mucus. Does he seem okay? It hasn’t happened in around 30

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hi I woke up to my frenchie having a reverse sneeze. After helping he kept throwing up and having more reverse sneezes. Attached is two pictures it happened 3 times the first time it was in the blanket in the picture and the 2 other times it’s been more mucus. Does he seem okay? It hasn’t happened in around 30

Did he over eat or eat too fast?

What did he throw up? Was it food or just mucous?

Was this before he had breakfast?

What do you feed him???
It could be his food that could be causing this vomiting depending on the food you feed him.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully - this video helps you

🆕 Latest posts