New Frenchie Mama looking to switch diets!!

zoe

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently got a 5 month old Frenchie and he is currently eating the Royal Canin French Bulldog puppy food (ps: I hate it). He does not seem to have any allergies but he does have a sensitive stomach and even though his poops are solid, he always has poop left on his butt that I constantly have to wipe off. He also attempts to poop multiple times a day but little to nothing comes out (he does have regular poops, but he definitely struggles at times).

He was on the adult RC French bulldog diet when I got him and he was the gassiest thing I have ever seen. Switching him to puppy food definitely helped but I really want to get him on a better diet.

I am looking to switch him to the Fromm puppy food but am not sure if I should do Fromm gold or Fromm heartland grain free. I know grain-free diets are a widely debated topic so I really need help making this decision!

Thank you in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_1489.jpeg
    IMG_1489.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 171

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

I recently got a 5 month old Frenchie and he is currently eating the Royal Canin French Bulldog puppy food (ps: I hate it). He does not seem to have any allergies but he does have a sensitive stomach and even though his poops are solid, he always has poop left on his butt that I constantly have to wipe off. He also attempts to poop multiple times a day but little to nothing comes out (he does have regular poops, but he definitely struggles at times).

He was on the adult RC French bulldog diet when I got him and he was the gassiest thing I have ever seen. Switching him to puppy food definitely helped but I really want to get him on a better diet.

I am looking to switch him to the Fromm puppy food but am not sure if I should do Fromm gold or Fromm heartland grain free. I know grain-free diets are a widely debated topic so I really need help making this decision!

Thank you in advance!!

Welcome!

Fromm Heartland, I used it before going to raw. Lambeau did great on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
You can also do an all life stages formula which Fromm has, I believe their four star line. I have 3 dogs and have never fed puppy food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffc

Reaction score
My oldest is eating Fromm with fresh pet and canned pumpkin. The younger one eats the same but Whole Hearted kibble she has more allergy issues.

DadofDarla

Reaction score
Darla is on Fromm Heartland Puppy. She has better stools and less shedding than she did on the Fromm Gold Puppy.

πŸ†• Latest posts