Potty troubles

Blue&Rambo

Reaction score
Hello,
My male frenchie Rambo is about 3.5 yrs old and he does great doing his business in his normal territory -- our fenced in back yard. However, when we take him on trips or have to get him to potty in another area due to work being done in our back yard, etc we have the worst time getting him to potty. It seems we can walk him for 20-30 mins and he still doesn't find a spot to do his business. Does anyone have any tips to try? I have recently seen products on Amazon like "potty here" or "go here" for dogs https://www.amazon.com/s?k=go+here+...559306&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_1dhudken1r_e
Has anyone had a positive experience with these or similar products?

Thanks for any advice you can share.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 2 girl female bulldogs that are show dogs so when we travel for shows, it’s always a challenge getting them to go potty/poop. So unfortunately I don’t have any advice. I think eventually they go because they can’t hold it anymore.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Frenchies an be so stubborn with potty... sorry I have no advice

Blue&Rambo

Reaction score
I have 2 girl female bulldogs that are show dogs so when we travel for shows, it’s always a challenge getting them to go potty/poop. So unfortunately I don’t have any advice. I think eventually they go because they can’t hold it anymore.
thank you.

🆕 Latest posts