What do you feed your Frenchie?

Yasir

Reaction score
Curious, based on experience, what do you feed your Frenchie? Poppa, my Frenchie, is 7 months and I am in the process of switching from puppy to adult food.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I feed raw... local small batch company

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I also feed raw. However, 2 of my bulldogs eat Open Farm with ancient grains and do well with it.

CutieFrenchie

Reaction score
FreshPet Vital in nugget form. This has been the only food Charlie will eat consistently. She'll still have days when she turns away from it or won't finish but those days are getting rarer. We've tried many budget and fancy kibbles in the past and a few other fresh/frozen. Never raw tho. She also gets Open Farm freeze dried as treats and snacks. We're currently trying a small bag of Carna4-duck kibble. She actually seems to like it bc it passes the treat test. Right now just using it as a reward and training.

It takes Charlie about 12 days to finish a 5.5 pound bag. We use to freeze the bag at 7 days and use the microwave to thaw out servings but we tried out this vacuum seal container from Amazon and it works great. When we open a new bag, we'll dump about 40% into this new container bc that's all that will fit. Wish they make a larger size. Anyways, we'll feed from the bag until that's gone, then switch to the container. The bag will last just under 7 days. You can see the nuggets start to oxidize after a couple days of opening. The food in the container will have almost no to very little oxidation. It's pretty amazing.

Loops1522

Reaction score
I fed raw. Fantastic raw pet store that delivers(Stephs Pet Pantry) has a huge selection of raw food. At the moment he is on 80-10-10 ready packs but I have in the past, and will do in the future, made my own blend. He also has kefir, quails eggs, banana, raspberries and mussels.- not every day! He has meaty bones to clean his teeth.

Max&mia

Reaction score
Stella &chewys freeze dry patties , so far my two frencies are happy , also ı notice less gas❤️

🆕 Latest posts