4 Paw members

Schimpfy

Reaction score
I became a 4 Paw member so I could have a say or at Ieast think I have a say in the Forum and the opportunity to vote - very glad I did :yes:
Why did you become a 4 Paw member :bravo:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!! Welcome to the club, and so happy you joined us. :2thumbs:

Schimpfy

Reaction score
Been a member since day one just curious as to why others joined but thanks for the welcome :anyone::hmm:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Been a member since day one just curious as to why others joined but thanks for the welcome :anyone::hmm:

Oooooooooooooo... :facepalm: :laugh: sorry for the misunderstaning!

I joined to support the site maintenance fees and be part of the contest voting!

wardga141

Reaction score
I tried to join and it simply will not go through! I dont understand! :( ive sent the payment three times via paypal and it wont go....HAAAALLLPPPPP

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I found the issue, it was because it was an echeck payment. I found 5 attempts in the system, and 2 pending currently echecks in the system, so I refunded one and went ahead and promoted you to a 4 Paw Member. [MENTION=933]wardga141[/MENTION]

Thank you for joining us! :clap2:

wardga141

Reaction score
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] thank you so much! I couldnt figure it out for the life of me....stupid paypal :guns:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey we are getting a party going on! :party:

Schimpfy

Reaction score
may not be getting answers however so glad to see some new 4 Paws members - works for me step right up and earn your right to vote and somewhat of a say or better yet help pay some of the server Ioad :yes4::nice2meetu::anyone::donate2::goodjob::bravo:

Also get to see what only the other 4 Paw members get too see - warning - sometimes things can not be unseen :w00t::ashamed::scared::nervous::rofl::heartsign:

Last edited:

kpromero

Reaction score
I joined due to the helpful knowledge i received before purchasing our first Frenchie. Have learned a lot since then and continue to learn everyday. Thanks all.