Adding a video to a thread question

Tgirl

Reaction score
I read the tutorial about adding a video, but I'm still a little confused. For some reason I can't see any of the pictures in that thread, just little Xs. Also, is there any way to post a video straight from the computer or do you absolutely have to have a youtube account?

Last edited:

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Not sure if there is another way to do it. I have always used Youtube.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Ohhh I can do it with tapatalk? Cool! I will try that once I can figure out how to get my ipad to play the video. It was taken on my daughter's Iphone and she emailed it to me, but I cant get it to play. I'm so dumb when it comes to this stuff. :(

eeturk

Reaction score
I post them from my iPhone with tapatalk! Just go to your camera roll and select the video. Don't know if it's the same with iPads but tapatalk does destroy any and all photo quality for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tgirl

Reaction score
I post them from my iPhone with tapatalk! Just go to your camera roll and select the video. Don't know if it's the same with iPads but tapatalk does destroy any and all photo quality for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get it on my camera roll at all on this ipad. It's still in my email and it's not cooperating. My daughter took the video with her iphone. She emailed it to my ipad, and texted it to my phone. The problem with my phone is that it's an android and the video looks horrible. I am going to try that though. If it works, its going to be a bad video, but I guess better than no video at all.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I pretty much give up. Nothing is cooperating. It wasn't anything exciting anyway. My daughter had taken a video of the dog we are getting the last time we visited. It was only about 7 or 8 seconds and it was just her head and my daughters hand petting her. It was cute though because she was rolling around and snorting. So adorable! I can't wait to get her.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Ok, I am telling y'all...I have techincal difficulties. I am out of town on vacation so I don't have my laptop and the wifi here in the hotel is sort of slow. I went to try to forward the email from my Ipad but it wouldn't let me. So, I emailed it to [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] from my phone. Hopefully it works. The video looks terrible on my phone though. I think it's because it was sent to me by my daughter's iphone and my phone isn't an iphone. Anyway, it did send so I just hope it's at least recognizeable as a dog! It's just her head and my daughter's hand. We were sitting on the floor and she came up to my daughter and flopped over and was just snorting and wallowing around loving getting petted.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Thank you for posting it davidh! That video looks bad just like the one on my phone. Oh well, there will be many videos and pictures in a few months. :) Thanks everyone. She is a total sweetheart!

🆕 Latest posts