Beau At 3 Weeks Old

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I've been out of town and slow at posting pictures!

Attachments

• Beau Ap 24 1.jpg
    Beau Ap 24 1.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Beau Ap 24.jpg
    Beau Ap 24.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Beau yawn.jpg
    Beau yawn.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 138

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Little cutie pie!!! When will you go visit for the first time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my... he is going to be spunky!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
We are going to visit him tomorrow, May 3rd! Can't wait!!!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for an update!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Waiting for an update!!

We visited him for about an hour yesterday. He is adorable, but was a total slug--he wouldn't move at all and panted the whole time we held him. His litter mate is a frisky, busy little boy yipping to get out of the pen because his brother was out. That little guy was very animated while our boy just panted and yawned! We got his brother out hoping Beau would interact with him, but no luck with that. The breeder was busy with 2 phone calls while we were there so we didn't have much time for questions. She said she hadn't held him much because she had another of 7 and was busy. Also she said this was the first time they'd been on bare floor. I can say for sure I will never buy a puppy again when you have to pick it out at 2 days old from some lousy pictures! He is cute for sure and here are some pics!

Attachments

• IMG_2723[2706].jpg
    IMG_2723[2706].jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2724[2707].jpg
    IMG_2724[2707].jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2726[2704].jpg
    IMG_2726[2704].jpg
    49 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2727[2703].jpg
    IMG_2727[2703].jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 123

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
My goodness he is absolutely adorable!

Will you be able to visit again or is that it and next visit is picking him up? Hopefully more of his personality will appear if you get another visit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a cutie!!

I remember when I was looking for a bulldog breeder and most of them wanted you to pick from a picture within 48 hours and I didn’t like that. Hopefully you can visit again.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
My goodness he is absolutely adorable!

Will you be able to visit again or is that it and next visit is picking him up? Hopefully more of his personality will appear if you get another visit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We won't be able to visit again--it is a 10 hour round trip. We will have the vet check him out paying attention to his breathing and his walking. Hopefully we just caught him at sleepytime!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
He is a cutie!!

I remember when I was looking for a bulldog breeder and most of them wanted you to pick from a picture within 48 hours and I didn’t like that. Hopefully you can visit again.

It is a 10 hour round trip and we haven't planned to go until we pick him up. I'm going to ask the breeder to have the vet pay attention to his breathing. I held him on my chest for 10 minutes and I could hear noisy breathing when he wasn't panting. We need to know his airways are okay and that his heart is okay. Also, we need to know that he can walk. He will have a thorough check up and come with the vet's report so we can get pet insurance for him. We are so disappointed and should have kept looking for a breeder that lets you pick your pup at 4-6 weeks.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
It is a 10 hour round trip and we haven't planned to go until we pick him up. I'm going to ask the breeder to have the vet pay attention to his breathing. I held him on my chest for 10 minutes and I could hear noisy breathing when he wasn't panting. We need to know his airways are okay and that his heart is okay. Also, we need to know that he can walk. He will have a thorough check up and come with the vet's report so we can get pet insurance for him. We are so disappointed and should have kept looking for a breeder that lets you pick your pup at 4-6 weeks.

Ugh...I know how long you have been waiting for a new baby! I sure hope everything works out for you...keeping my fingers crossed!