Different name when I use Tapatalk

Tgirl

Reaction score
For some reason when I use my tapatalk app, it's got me as Tgirl1010. It also shows me as having only 4 posts. I don't know where that is coming from. It never asked me to log in here when I added this forum to my taptatalk. I guess it's a tapatalk issue, but it hasn't done it on my craft forum so I just thought it was odd.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
That is strange.... My screen name is the same--- [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] any suggestions?

Tgirl

Reaction score
I just went to my tapatalk again and it says my name for this forum is Tgirl1010. I don't understand that. I can't figure out how to fix it.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you perhaps create a tapatalk ID with that name? That's the only thing I can think of.

I can delete the other account, and then you will get an error for log in where you can enter in your real acct info.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Did you perhaps create a tapatalk ID with that name? That's the only thing I can think of.

I can delete the other account, and then you will get an error for log in where you can enter in your real acct info.
I don't think I did but it's possible. I am new to apps so I'm easily confused. That would be great if you would delete the tgirl1010. :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think I did but it's possible. I am new to apps so I'm easily confused. That would be great if you would delete the tgirl1010. :)

Okay that account has been deleted, so when you try to connect on tapatalk again, you should get an error. You may need to delete this forum from tapatalk and re add it again.