Does anyone's frenchie sit like this?

hannah

Reaction score
483e7f8420e8aa8e63b603e14ba06c5b.jpg

Aiko has sat like this ever since we got her... anyone else ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That's pretty common actually.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]
5d22e1fe3265a9b76aaf9283d50c0747.jpg

I love how Frenchies sit! Wally will put one leg back when he's lying down. He doesn't do it when he is sitting up.

I love how Frenchies sit! Wally will put one leg back when he's lying down. He doesn't do it when he is sitting up.
Banksy does the same thing only when lying down. Aiko just sticks that one leg out so far when she sits up it looks so weird haha people always comment on it

Stella sits like that all the time too! Silly frenchies.

Haaaa! Those pics made me laugh! Dexter does both of those poses :)

YES!!! Cheli does it all the time.... we used to call it the 'Tebow' (the US football quarterback that always took a knee after a good play)

Bully sits in both those poses and when he lays down he has both legs behind him but crossed lol will have to take a pic of it and post

Awesome!!! Haha we always just thought aiko was a bit weird because she sticks her entire leg out not just the bottom part. And it's always just that one leg. Literally as soon as you say the command sit she swings that leg out every time hahaha

Glad to hear it's normal

She's such a little ham

Oh yea, it's normal and they sit all different goofy ways. :)

IMAG0489.jpgIMAG2424.jpg

Isabelle does this too! Sometimes she runs and "slides" into laying down with her leg like that. It's super hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is praying - with his back feet!

:lol:

Back