Favorite French Bulldog Names - Males

Cosmin

Reaction score
Since we just named him Louis/Lou for us it's this one. We also had on the table: Pablo, Paco, Hugo, Ronnie, Boris, Torsten

Cosmin

Reaction score
I met a cool frenchie named "Ing" a couple of weeks ago.

LadyOfTheLake

Reaction score
I'm in the "waiting room" for my Frenchie. Hopefully he'll make an appearance in May. All these names are fabulous. I'm going to be making my " short list" but wait to meet his little personality before deciding.

butters

Reaction score
My frenchie's name is Butters! He's a cream colored pooch with loads of rolls, when I first saw him he looked just like a little butterball so I've been in love with his name since. I do like the names Waffles and Rumples though, and Toast, as said above is cute too

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
My frenchie's name is Butters! He's a cream colored pooch with loads of rolls, when I first saw him he looked just like a little butterball so I've been in love with his name since. I do like the names Waffles and Rumples though, and Toast, as said above is cute too

Love the name Butters!

Joeturbo26

Reaction score
Here's the list I came up with when deciding on a name for Rico...(which is subject to change still) but here are my top picks.

Rico
Ricky
Bruno
Diddy
Diego
Oscar
Pablo
Esteban
Duke

Schimpfy

Reaction score
Here are a few must start with Chance, Duke, King, Tonka, Buster, Diesel, Dave, Chumley, Kimba, Orion, Tank, Ceasar, Mickey, Midas, Brutus, Carl, Huston, Henry, Hershey, Hannibal etc.

Schimpfy

Reaction score
Here's the list I came up with when deciding on a name for Rico...(which is subject to change still) but here are my top picks.

Rico
Ricky
Bruno
Diddy
Diego
Oscar
Pablo
Esteban
Duke

I had Chances name picked out it was either Tonka or Tor Tonka spent time with him playing on the floor when he came home and decided he was Chance - get to know him more and it will come to you

Bullysmum

Reaction score
Buddy, bully, stitch, Kevin, Frank, yoda,

Last edited:

Mom2Eleanor

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new here and found my way here by googling names for male Frenchies! We have 15 month old Eleanor, a sweet as can be Brindle girl and were searching for a second French girl to our family. After much research into owning two Frenchies, we are not considering a boy instead and are stumped on names! We are possibly adding a fawn boy in August so the name game has begun. So far we have come up with....
Knox
John Henry
Crosby
Teddy
Levi
Jack

I found it much easier to think of girl names!

hannah

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new here and found my way here by googling names for male Frenchies! We have 15 month old Eleanor, a sweet as can be Brindle girl and were searching for a second French girl to our family. After much research into owning two Frenchies, we are not considering a boy instead and are stumped on names! We are possibly adding a fawn boy in August so the name game has begun. So far we have come up with....
Knox
John Henry
Crosby
Teddy
Levi
Jack

I found it much easier to think of girl names!
I love Knox ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Obviously I'm partial to Truman, Ace & Ender BUT I always keep a running list of puppy names (just in case)

The other names I had on my puppy list are:

Aspen (cuurent Fave)
Atlas
Hank
Otto
Seymour
Norman
Vernon
Murray

RouxsDad

Reaction score
We named our Red Fawn Boy

Roux

We also considered Fondue but wanted a single syllable name.

Cheers,

Scott.

SweetAvery

Reaction score
"Barney" which means comfort, and "Bruno" as it means like he is adorable like Bruno Mars, haha :)

TampaSVT

Reaction score
Oswaldo ("Ozzy")
OR
Mr. Beef ("Beefy")... :)

Rich

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What food have you all found your frenchie loving most?

Easier to ask what food mine don't love!!! :)