Goats milk

Elyciamarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Me again.

Has anyone given their frenchies goat milk? Is this good for their health? I have been doing some research online but I would like to hear from personal experiences!

Also, my puppy is 3 months and in prime time teething. Is it normal for them to be lethargic during the teething phase? She seems a bit more tired than usual

Thank you!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Raw goat’s milk is a great probiotic!

Never heard of a puppy being lethargic due to teething. Might want to do a vet check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Yes, I use Answers raw goat's milk twice per day (at each feeding). I am able to find it at higher end pet supply stores near me. It costs me anywhere from $5.99-8.99 a pint, and I buy a pint about every 10 days or so. It is a great probiotic. Between using raw goat's milk and feeding a commercial raw food, my girl does very well, has only two poops per day and they are small and firm. Not a lot of gas either. In a pinch I will use Primal goat's milk, but I prefer Answers.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree with the the ladies... raw goats milk is great for them. Also, if lethargic... a vet check is necessary

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Did you end up trying raw goat's milk? How is the energy level of your pup now?

Johnny69

Reaction score
Teething hits some puppies harder than others. It's not unusual for a puppy to lose his appetite, have an upset tummy, soft stools, and even a low grade fever. This usually occurs when the canines, premolars, and molars are growing in but doesn't last a long time. A week or two is fairly normal.