Hello from Miramar Florida

Ruben

Reaction score
My name is Ruben and a new father to a 9 week old black brindle female frenchie. So I love with my pup and learning so much. Thinking and researching the world of breeding.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!

Breeding is a lot of very hard work.. be sure do a lot of research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Definitely do your research on breeding. You need a very good blood line to breed so you will product very good pups. If your girl is not Champion material, then she should not be bred. Not to say she isn't a beauty. Get a mentor of someone who is a reputable breeder. It is also costly to breed a litter of pups. About $3000.00 to $4000.00 depending on the stud fee and the vet fees.They need to be artificially bred and the pups need to be taken by C-section. There are people out there that do nature whelping, but you are playing Russian Roulette with your pups and bitch. It should not be done. Then after the pups are whelped, you will have about three weeks of no sleep, as you are up every two hours feeding them. It's not as easy as people think and is not for the faint of heart.

Ruben

Reaction score
I have been all over the internet and breeder videos

Ruben

Reaction score
I have been doing exactly that. Researching how much money also comes out of my pocket and making sure I have the right equipment to set them up in. Iโ€™m still trying to understand the blood line genetic letter like Bb, at, and so on. I know this is what they carry from their parents. But still learning. I have very good insurance for my Luna, which my wife said letโ€™s not breed her and keep her as a pet. Buy a good female later to breed with a good male

Dmccarthy56

Reaction score
I am also a new parent but do not have the puppy yet. Name will be Lucky and will pick him up from breeder Jul 15 in the evening. I have a question I hope someone on the forum can help with. I have incontinence and do not always know when it has occurred. Naturally I wear pads to soak up the leakages and change them 3 times or more a day but need to find out what I can do so Lucky will sit on my lap. Since their smell is so sensitive need advice on what I can do to eliminate it so Lucky will be a lap puppy. Should I spray with perfume every time I put on a new pad?