How often does your Frenchie puke?

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am only posting because my husband told me to share what we have gone through and what finally helped our Stella. We have had a 11 year old frenchie who sadly passed in April. We currently have a almost 10 year old and just got french bulldog puppies who are 12 weeks old. Our 11 year old had countless problems over the years and we spent literally thousands of dollars on her with no real help from the countless vet visits. I always found forums and other owners more helpful than the vets unfortunately. Our 10 year old threw up off and on her entire life and we spent countless money at the vets with no help just lots of prescriptions. She also had very loose bowels. She was a very picky eater and we tried quite a few brands of very expensive kibble to every fresh dog food out on the market as well as make my own dog food for her. When we started talking with the breeder we just got our new puppies from I told her about this constant struggle. She told me to give her a spoonful of Kirkland Greek yogurt with her food in the morning and try Kirkland chicken and vegetable adult dog food and 2-4 thawed frozen blueberries from Kirland cut in half at night with her feeding. I thought this was crazy except we met a guy with a 15 year old frenchie a few months ago and I asked him what he fed his dog because we have had this constant struggle all of her years so I asked everyone what they fed their frenchies so this was the second time we heard it. So when the breeder said that we thought what the heck we have tried everything else lets give it a try. Stella was so picky I literally had to hand feed her for years and we basically begged her to eat. We thought we were also going to lose her too. Miraculously she ate the Kirkland food like it was chopped filet mignon. She loved the yogurt too. The blueberries are hit and miss. She has not thrown up since we switched to this food. Her coat looks healthier than it ever has. Her eyes look better, she has put n weight and even our 31 year old son said she just looks so much younger. I would not believe this if I did not go through it ourselves. The breeder said it has no soy, no corn and no wheat. Her dogs look gorgeous and she has changed our Stella's life. I am so grateful I wanted to share. The vets never helped me. None of the food they suggested worked. I hope this helps your baby.

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am only posting because my husband told me to share what we have gone through and what finally helped our Stella. We have had a 11 year old frenchie who sadly passed in April. We currently have a almost 10 year old and just got french bulldog puppies who are 12 weeks old. Our 11 year old had countless problems over the years and we spent literally thousands of dollars on her with no real help from the countless vet visits. I always found forums and other owners more helpful than the vets unfortunately. Our 10 year old threw up off and on her entire life and we spent countless money at the vets with no help just lots of prescriptions. She also had very loose bowels. She was a very picky eater and we tried quite a few brands of very expensive kibble to every fresh dog food out on the market as well as make my own dog food for her. When we started talking with the breeder we just got our new puppies from I told her about this constant struggle. She told me to give her a spoonful of Kirkland Greek yogurt with her food in the morning and try Kirkland chicken and vegetable adult dog food and 2-4 thawed frozen blueberries from Kirland cut in half at night with her feeding. I thought this was crazy except we met a guy with a 15 year old frenchie a few months ago and I asked him what he fed his dog because we have had this constant struggle all of her years so I asked everyone what they fed their frenchies so this was the second time we heard it. So when the breeder said that we thought what the heck we have tried everything else lets give it a try. Stella was so picky I literally had to hand feed her for years and we basically begged her to eat. We thought we were also going to lose her too. Miraculously she ate the Kirkland food like it was chopped filet mignon. She loved the yogurt too. The blueberries are hit and miss. She has not thrown up since we switched to this food. Her coat looks healthier than it ever has. Her eyes look better, she has put n weight and even our 31 year old son said she just looks so much younger. I would not believe this if I did not go through it ourselves. The breeder said it has no soy, no corn and no wheat. Her dogs look gorgeous and she has changed our Stella's life. I am so grateful I wanted to share. The vets never helped me. None of the food they suggested worked. I hope this helps your baby.
Thank you for coming on to share this info... I'm sure it will help someone.

Back