Little Miss Bisou

shortstuff

Reaction score
My regal Bisou...
IMG953479.jpg
/sarcasm

I am so in love with this dog. She's the first dog I've had that is actually mine, and she's worth every cent and every minute spent on her! I've been MIA lately tending to that silly thing called life, but I thought I'd pop back in and share some photos taken over the last few weeks.

Bisou is the star of the show when she comes to work with me. On nice days (which is pretty much always) I put the baby gate up and she just parks in front of it all day. Yesterday, there was construction work going on right across the street and she was mesmerized by the caterpillars, bobcats, and general construction yelling that was going on. She hardly napped at all because of it and slept like a log once she got home!
0406150854.jpg 0325151225a.jpg

When she's not staring out at the big wide world, she's attempting to share my single-person office chair. Now, I'm a pretty small girl at 5'0" 100lbs, but her big butt doesn't know how to share very well. This is the result.
0401151431.jpg
If she actually manages to smoosh into a more or less comfortable spot, she'll doze off and snore happily while I'm working. Last week she had so much fun playing with my boss that she passed out in my chair with the deer antler still in her mouth! :no:
0325151307.jpg

I knew Frenchies were called 'velcro dogs,' but MAN is that an understatement! If she has the option, she's glued to either my fiance or I. We can't even take a nap without this...
0221151114a.jpg or this... 0308152102a.jpg
And we can't watch a movie without her trying the same chair-sharing technique with my fiance. She really enjoys being squished between him and the couch arm for some bizarre reason.
0405151621b.jpg

Do your Frenchies have the same talent as Bisou in tucking her ears back? She can make them disappear if she really tries! It works so well when she really wants something... can you say no to that face??
IMG_2546.jpg

But then she perks those satellite dishes up and VOILA! Bisou is now a rabbit.
IMG_3490.jpg

YOU GUYS. I finally got a tongue picture!!! :wiggle:
IMG_3502.jpg

Tgirl

Reaction score
What an adorable family all of you are! It's very obvious how loved she is, and I can see why. What a sweet and lucky girl.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
good to see you! My goodness she is precious! Glad all is going well

anns4boys

Reaction score
She is adorable, thanks for sharing her pictures. And Tallulah does the ears back thing too!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So happy you post the pics of her, we have missed you here. She is just too precious, and yes they do love being with their humans. :2thumbs:

blushy

Reaction score
Welcome back!

Bisou is adorable!

And yes, isabelle and titan both get me with the disappearing ear trick!

They are also my first actually mine dogs, and im SO excited that it's been this great journey with frenchies as my first dog babies I picked out as puppies! It's really so special the bond that they share with us owners! Unlike any other breed I've known so far!

eeturk

Reaction score
Ah I love all these pictures! Bisou is so dang cute. I can't wait until I can take H to work with me. Huddie also tucks his ears back, I think he looks like a little alien gremlin creature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Bisou is adorable...what great pictures! And yup, Jax is like velcro too. I call him my shadow because he follows me everywhere around the house and when we are on the couch or in bed, he has to plop himself on top me.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Bisou is so damn cute!!!! Both my dogs do the ear thing to look innocent. It totally works in their favour. lol!

My office is moving, again. I hope I'm able to take my dogs to work with me every now and then. I used to but when I moved downtown I was told no because they don't want other people bringing their dogs. Our office is separate from the entire company in a different building so I think that excuse is pretty lame.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome back and thanks for posting the great pictures! Bisou is adorable!!! Buster does the same thing with his ears back only he adds blinks to it!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Welcome back!!! That's so awesome you can take Bisou to work with you. Adorable pictures. The expression of her on the chair reminds me so much of Jake...and btw he does the same exact thing, but I need to get a smaller butt or a bigger chair if this continues ha ha ha.
FullSizeRender (87).jpg

shortstuff

Reaction score
Welcome back!!! That's so awesome you can take Bisou to work with you. Adorable pictures. The expression of her on the chair reminds me so much of Jake...and btw he does the same exact thing, but I need to get a smaller butt or a bigger chair if this continues ha ha ha.
View attachment 5882

If I didn't know better, I'd say Bisou and Jake must be siblings! She's got the same mole on her left cheek, itty bitty bit of white on her chin, and they have the same shape 'eyebrow' markings... I had to convince myself we don't have a purple chair because that seriously looks just like Bisou! And as for the bigger chair... I can tell you it doesn't work, haha :p I got a bigger chair and she just lays even closer to me, practically pushing me off the chair. She just needs to be as close to her mama as possible!

Mavis

Reaction score
OMG, she is the most darling thing! You are so lucky you get to bring her to work! I brought Bambi to work one day (just to visit) but she was so good. She was silent. She would go visit my co-workers but then come back and chill. It made me so happy to have her there. I agree with you - Bambi is the joy of my life - and her sister, Ginger. I wish I had discovered this breed long ago. They are priceless.