Meet my baby Frenchie, Banksy!

Wow 5 weeks will feel like forever I remember that feeling and checking if I had everything ready for the arrival thankfully EBN a sister site helped me tremendously. Love pied my boy is a red pied you are going to have so much love in the house so happy for you can tell he will be a pampered pet - thats a good thing. Looking forward to reading more posts and of course more pics. :yes:

I only have 11 days to go now! I just went and visited him again yesterday. He has grown so much already!!

I only have 11 days to go now! I just went and visited him again yesterday. He has grown so much already!!

Woo Hoo you ready have you looked into pet insurance ? Is he close enough that you can see him a couple more times - take tons of pics they grow way to fast. :party::rundog::mansfriend:

Woo Hoo you ready have you looked into pet insurance ? Is he close enough that you can see him a couple more times - take tons of pics they grow way to fast. :party::rundog::mansfriend:

I won't see him again until I bring him home. I haven't looked into insurance because my dad is a veterinarian and I work for him. Free vet care.

I took over 300 pics and a few videos on Monday! I have tons. I just haven't uploaded because I have a family friend in town. Oh, I have one:

424bf644e5ad8320e63dbaa0a68e2ab6.jpg

Isn't he dreamy?!

Absolutely a heart stealer - think you lucked out, or better yet think you both lucked out. So happy for you Banksy, great parent, great location it will be fun reading his tales and watching him as he grows. This is a fantastic community being built here at FBN so glad you decided to join they have answered questions and supported me through some very rough patches.Also am very excited that we have another person to answer some questions some of us are unable too. A win - win situation :yes:

I won't see him again until I bring him home. I haven't looked into insurance because my dad is a veterinarian and I work for him. Free vet care.

I took over 300 pics and a few videos on Monday! I have tons. I just haven't uploaded because I have a family friend in town. Oh, I have one:

424bf644e5ad8320e63dbaa0a68e2ab6.jpg

Isn't he dreamy?!

He is gorgeous!! He's got the cutest little face!

Absolutely a heart stealer - think you lucked out, or better yet think you both lucked out. So happy for you Banksy, great parent, great location it will be fun reading his tales and watching him as he grows. This is a fantastic community being built here at FBN so glad you decided to join they have answered questions and supported me through some very rough patches.Also am very excited that we have another person to answer some questions some of us are unable too. A win - win situation :yes:

Absolutely! Plus it's nice to be amongst others who absolutely adore the breed in general! It's been a very positive experience for me here, too. [emoji4]

Aww how cute is that little face!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww how cute is that little face!?

You should see some of the photos I got. He is wicked cute!!! I can't even handle it. I feel so blessed. One more week until he comes home!!!

Goodness--- he is precious

Back