Puppies ears

Joelew1

Reaction score
Hi there my new puppys ears one curls back a bit at the top and his other one was upright but it is going a bit floppy a vet i know said it is cartilage his is 12 weeks old will his ears go up straight 20190330_224040.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there my new puppys ears one curls back a bit at the top and his other one was upright but it is going a bit floppy a vet i know said it is cartilage his is 12 weeks old will his ears go up straight View attachment 12930

Adorable!! Give it time, he is still young and teething

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I bet they will! You can add a spoon full of plain yogurt to his food to increase his calcium. He is adorable!

Mechadogzilla

Reaction score
I was looking at some old pictures. At 4 months, Vlad had pretty floppy ears. They were up at 7 months. Make sure you get some good pictures. Once those ears go up, they won’t come back down.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Once he is done with teething, they should firm up.

hannah

Reaction score
I think he is perfect! It takes time for them to fill out. be patient and love him as he is :)

jacquibrennan

Reaction score
Hi there my new puppys ears one curls back a bit at the top and his other one was upright but it is going a bit floppy a vet i know said it is cartilage his is 12 weeks old will his ears go up straight View attachment 12930

oh my goodness!! Your puppy looks just like my Louie did!! He had the same problem too, but they fixed up :)

Attachments

• model lou.jpg
    model lou.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194