Upgrade Complete!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Upgrade was completed around 8 am 10/4/2014

Please report any glitches you encounter!

I will still be fine tuning some things and adding a new features over the next few days.

First new feature: Photo Gallery in the Members Only drop down menu. Access all the user albums on FBN, leave comments on user photos, and get some Frenchie Eye Candy!

Second New Feature: 4 Paw membership will include threads in AJAX mode, which means for 5 minutes you will not need to refresh the page. Basically, replies to threads will automatically post without refreshing the page. A fun feature and makes it so that you can actually kind of chat in a thread!

New Social Sharing buttons: Share us with your social networks, including pinterest, facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin and Google+

New personal message functions will also be available.

Enjoy!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks do you do windows - Lol

Yes, yes I do :yes:

My eyes hurt from all this upgrade stuff though, I think it's time for a break! :cheers:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Awesome, so far everything seems to be working. :)

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Upgrade was completed around 8 am 10/4/2014

Please report any glitches you encounter!

I will still be fine tuning some things and adding a new features over the next few days.

First new feature: Photo Gallery in the Members Only drop down menu. Access all the user albums on FBN, leave comments on user photos, and get some Frenchie Eye Candy!

Second New Feature: 4 Paw membership will include threads in AJAX mode, which means for 5 minutes you will not need to refresh the page. Basically, replies to threads will automatically post without refreshing the page. A fun feature and makes it so that you can actually kind of chat in a thread!

New Social Sharing buttons: Share us with your social networks, including pinterest, facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin and Google+

New personal message functions will also be available.

Enjoy!
Thanks for all your work on this!
Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing trouble with the site. It has been quite slow and sometimes just won't open. If I go to make a post, sometimes the page won't display. I have lost quite a few posts/pictures when I hit quick reply....something like Page is unable to display. Just thought I would give you a heads up. I don't think it's my computer because when I encounter issues, I check to see if I can pull up another website and there's no problem.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
This can happen, we call this upgrade gremlins :gremlin:

I just went through and rebuilt all the tables and threads, cleared the cache, so see if it is better for you now? [MENTION=600]Jakeyjake[/MENTION]

🆕 Latest posts