Need help! Switching foods

jessicae091

Reaction score
So, I am currently feeding my babies blue buffalo wilderness puppy formula.. They are doing okay, Chewys eyes were red & went away when I switched to what I'm feeding them now.. But since Lucy's surgery it's a little harsh in her.. & Chewys eyes are red again.. Does anyone know anything about Fromm puppy food?

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Hi i havnt heard of the food or feeding your babies as am from the UK. I feed my Baby the Raw diet and he has no Problems z

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

jessicae091

Reaction score
Hi i havnt heard of the food or feeding your babies as am from the UK. I feed my Baby the Raw diet and he has no Problems z

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Raw has crossed my mind but honestly I don't know much about it

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We feed all our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag and they do very well on it.

jessicae091

Reaction score
We feed all our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag and they do very well on it.

Thank you! I had never heard of it before... do any of your pups have allergies?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=451]jessicae091[/MENTION] we have had only one pup out of many who had allergies, and she was an English bully pup. We think she was allergic to grass as she would get worse when she played in the grass, as it was on her belly and front paws, but it could have been the food too. We took her off the FROMM Puppy and put her on FROMM Pork and Peas. Her belly cleared up, but she still chewed her paws. We then switched her to FROMM Game Bird and she cleared right up. FROMM 4 star foods are an all stage food so you can feed it to pups. None of our Frenchie pups have ever had any allergies.

jessicae091

Reaction score
Okay! Thank you so much [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] your always so helpful! I am going to start off with the gold puppy and see how it works

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Cool, let me know how it goes. :2thumbs:

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=451]jessicae091[/MENTION] good luck! I am keeping fingers crossed. Olivia and Wilson are eating the blue buffalo puppy and Gidget eats the adult version. So far... So good.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree with David's info... I also feed Fromm. Pork n Peas and occasionally use Beef Fritatta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jessicae091

Reaction score
I ended up getting puppy gold.. They seem to like it.. Especially Lucy, I don't think it's as hard on her stomach

jessicae091

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

BUT I dont know if its going so well...Chewy isnt a big fan.. I have to put a tiny bit of peanut butter to get him to start eating & they both have very soft stools.. normal?
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION]

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

BUT I dont know if its going so well...Chewy isnt a big fan.. I have to put a tiny bit of peanut butter to get him to start eating & they both have very soft stools.. normal?
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION]

soft stool is normal for the first few days.... it is not runny, right... just soft?

kim

Reaction score
I added pumpkin to Pipers food when I was switching. It made a huge difference for her.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Try the pumpkin and that might be a little too much food. Try cutting back on the food. Our adult Frenchies only eat 1 cup a day.

jessicae091

Reaction score
[MENTION=160]kim[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] like the canned pumpkin? Just add a little bit to it? Does it help relieve there tummies?

🆕 Latest posts