Abscess on neck and not eating.

Mrhub

Reaction score
IMG_6788.jpg
Thanks for all the well wishes for Kona. He is getting back into his old routine. We are going to get the drain tube out shortly.

Mrhub

Reaction score
So glad the little guy is doing well. He's really precious. Since he's on antibiotics be sure to give him a good probiotic, eg. Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC . If you can't find a good doggie probiotic give him some kefir, or sauerkraut you buy from fridge section of health food store, or low fat probiotic yoghurt. Kefir and sauerkraut have more bacteria than yoghurt so they would be preferable.
Thanks. I will check with the vet on that.

Mrhub

Reaction score
Well Kona I said pretty much back to his normal self, other than the stiches and the drain tube still in him. He wants to play and run so badly! IMG_6906.jpg
He is stretching and rolling on his back and doing the Frenchie wiggle and the Frenchie crawl.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Kona I said pretty much back to his normal self, other than the stiches and the drain tube still in him. He wants to play and run so badly! View attachment 10691
He is stretching and rolling on his back and doing the Frenchie wiggle and the Frenchie crawl.

Awesome!! He is so handsome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear he is recovering so well! He's very handsome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Awww that's great he is feeling better and getting back to his ole self!

Frenchie Grrrl

Reaction score
Well Kona I said pretty much back to his normal self, other than the stiches and the drain tube still in him. He wants to play and run so badly! View attachment 10691

So glad he is doing well and getting back to his old self!!! He is just adorable!!