*First Annual Ornament Exchange Sharing Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I just mailed mine out this morning; it should arrive midweek.
Can't wait to see it here.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I received the most beautifully HAND MADE ornament from Erin Murray. I am so grateful you used your talent to make this beautiful ornament. We will treasure it for years and years. Thank you is not enough. You are very talented Erin. It's more than I could have ever wished for, THANK YOU!!!!:judges::judges:

I'm AMAZED how much this looks JUST LIKE HIM!

DSC00342.jpgOllie ornament 2013.jpgollie ornament back.jpgDSC00343.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
WOW! You guys have come up with some beautiful ornaments! Good job everyone!

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi Julie - I will get you Erin's info... She actually painted that from the photos that I pulled off of Ollie's and your profile. Isn't it fabulous??? We don't like in the same town, so I didn't actually see it, but I did see a photo of the completed ornament. It was really more than I expected too! I am thrilled that you are thrilled!!!

Anne

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Hi Julie - I will get you Erin's info... She actually painted that from the photos that I pulled off of Ollie's and your profile. Isn't it fabulous??? We don't like in the same town, so I didn't actually see it, but I did see a photo of the completed ornament. It was really more than I expected too! I am thrilled that you are thrilled!!!

Anne

Absolutely wonderful!! I'm thrilled with it! Could not love it more!!!!!! She painted it from one of my FAVORITE pics of him tooo.....the one of him in the cast in my kitchen. I love the head cocked to one side......so cute!!!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
I received the most beautifully HAND MADE ornament from Erin Murray. I am so grateful you used your talent to make this beautiful ornament. We will treasure it for years and years. Thank you is not enough. You are very talented Erin. It's more than I could have ever wished for, THANK YOU!!!!:judges::judges:

I'm AMAZED how much this looks JUST LIKE HIM!

View attachment 1563View attachment 1564View attachment 1565View attachment 1566

Wow! That is awesome!

winginit66

Reaction score
Here is the info on the artist who did the ornament. Her name is Erin Murray and her email is [email protected]. I will post this on the Frenchie recommended thread as well.

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you to Trish (kids) I received my parcel today and I absolutely LOVE it :) It was lovely this morning to open it really cheered me up. Thank you for the chocolate and card as well can't wait to show the kids when they come in from school :)

I will post pics this evening, my camera has gone walkies with one of my 10 year old twins doing a stop animation project! I have posted my parcel (overseas) so hope it arrives very soon :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I just love this thread. Thank you guys for making this happen :heart:

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you to Trish (kids) I received my parcel today and I absolutely LOVE it :) It was lovely this morning to open it really cheered me up. Thank you for the chocolate and card as well can't wait to show the kids when they come in from school :)

I will post pics this evening, my camera has gone walkies with one of my 10 year old twins doing a stop animation project! I have posted my parcel (overseas) so hope it arrives very soon :)
Your very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Happy Holiday's from Marg and I!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Received our.... thank you so much [MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] I really love it! The picture you selected is from Chelios' first night home with us on 12/24/11.

december 2013 010.jpg

Once the tree is up this weekend , I will post another picture of it on the tree

mhuinker

Reaction score
Received our.... thank you so much [MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] I really love it! The picture you selected is from Chelios' first night home with us on 12/24/11.

View attachment 1791

Once the tree is up this weekend , I will post another picture of it on the tree

Awwww, so awesome!

trishkidd24

Reaction score

View attachment 1791

Very cute! Where did you have this made? Or did you make it yourself? [MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION]

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Oh Trishkidd24, I am not artistic at all. I went to a website that personalizes ornaments. (If you want the name I can message you)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh Trishkidd24, I am not artistic at all. I went to a website that personalizes ornaments. (If you want the name I can message you)

That would be great :) personal message me if you get a chance! I'd like to check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
Recieved mine yesterday and I love it! Thank you so much 2bullymama!!

4uravusa.jpg

yzydahyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.