*First Annual Ornament Exchange Sharing Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
We will have to do this again next year!! I hope to also have my Frenchie by then!! :yes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I thought we were done but we've still got one more ornament floating around out there. It has a bit farther to travel :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I got mine over the weekend...ornament, figurine and a card. Thank you so much!

IMAG0515.jpg

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Now I think we are officially done! :) If anybody that signed up didn't receive their ornament please PM me so I can look into it. Thanks for participating everybody!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a great success.... thanks Andi for all the coordination and tracking!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Yes I had so much fun with this. I loved having to find a special ornament to send to someone. I also loved waiting and checking the mail for my ornament to come. Great idea!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Just wait till next year! We have way more exchanges to do (Christmas cards, secret santa) and by next year I'm sure we will have even more members to participate :)

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Hopefully I have attached pics of the lovely items Trish sent my family and I. Thanks for organising it never done something like this before and it was really exciting waiting for a parcel :)

There were 2 bars of Yooper but kids got to one of them!

Attachments

• winston.jpg
    winston.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 133
  • yooper.jpg
    yooper.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 128

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hopefully I have attached pics of the lovely items Trish sent my family and I. Thanks for organising it never done something like this before and it was really exciting waiting for a parcel :)

Love the ornament! The card is funny! :haha:

trishkidd24

Reaction score

Glad you loved the items :) It was fun picking them out! I hand painted the ornaments face a little darker, because when I bought it, it was an all cream colored dog and I knew Winston had a little black mask, so I wanted it to look as much like him as possible! Enjoy the chocolate Yooper Bars, I am sure its probably not as good of chocolate as you have in the UK, but it's the best in Michigan!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you [MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] for organizing this for us, it was a lot of fun to see all the awesome ornaments!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] here is the ornament you gave me on the tree -- thank again, I love it!

Christmas 2013 025.jpgChristmas 2013 026.jpg

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Aaaaaah, how sweet. It makes me happy you like it.

2bullymama, what are those other ornaments on your tree? One of them looks "Frenchie" to me.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaaah, how sweet. It makes me happy you like it.

2bullymama, what are those other ornaments on your tree? One of them looks "Frenchie" to me.

They are gifts I rec'd from Lisa last year..... the left side is Banks and the right is Nitschke -- my English Bulldogs

bug

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.