Guess what!?

Tgirl

Reaction score
Well not really pushed out but I found out that she is in season now, which puts her in season next May, babies in July, then a couple more months for them to be weaned and stuff so I was thinking possibly first part of October. It's ok. She is worth the wait. At least she will be here for the holidays next year. She can go trick or treating with us, get presents from Santa, wear a tacky sweater at my tacky Christmas sweater party, and I think on our mountain trip I will rent a pet friendly cabin instead of a hotel. She can enjoy the mountains with us. I can see her now in her little sweaters snuggling on the sofa by the fire with me OMG!

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
You'll get her for Halloween at least. It's going to be a long year for you to wait!

Tgirl

Reaction score
I get to go visit her in 12 days! I can't wait! We are going to the mountains next week, and there is a doggie bakery so I'm hoping to pick up some grain free treats for her and her Frenchie friends.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I'm in the mountains and there was a neat little store called "Paws and Claws" in town. I got her a neat little toy. I wanted to get clothes and a collar so bad, but I wasn't sure what size so I refrained. We have a basket full of stuff for her already. I am so excited! Oh and I get to see her Sunday!!!! I can't wait.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Going to see her today!! We didn't get to go last Sunday because of various issues on both ends so the breeder said today would be better anyway. I can't wait!!!

warren peace

Reaction score
Great to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while walking my Frenchie.