Guess what!?

Tgirl

Reaction score
I think she is considered a fawn but I thought she was cream. Anyway she is kind of a cream color. I will ask the breeder if I can share one of her pictures. :) She is totally adorable and loveable!

Tgirl

Reaction score
I just found out that she is actually a fawn. :)
Those colors can be close and I didn't know what made a fawn a fawn, or a cream a cream.

Frenchie Mommy

Reaction score
Sooo excited for you. These are the best dogs!! Of course I am prejudice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
@ Tgirl - well I guess I was wrong..... Katie does consider Twiggy and all of her "cream" dogs, FAWNS! :eek:

I thought I knew the difference..... I consider fawns to be like Maple (@maplesmommy) ..... and Benny & Bitty I thought were creams..... (@ turbodave)

I guess I need to be re-educated! :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
@ Tgirl - well I guess I was wrong..... Katie does consider Twiggy and all of her "cream" dogs, FAWNS! :eek:

I thought I knew the difference..... I consider fawns to be like Maple (@maplesmommy) ..... and Benny & Bitty I thought were creams..... (@ turbodave)

I guess I need to be re-educated! :)

I thought the same thing. I always thought of fawns to be darker with a black mask (Like Maple). I only knew they were fawns because of the videos where she always talks about her fawns. :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Fawns are darker than creams. Jax is a fawn with a black mask.

bug

Reaction score
Great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I thought I commented on this thread. Old age and all. :blush2:

Congratulations!!!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax has the colouring I was originally looking for in a Frenchie. But when I saw Wally I had to have him. :)

I was originally looking at Jax's sister who was also a fawn because I had wanted a girl but then I saw Jax, fell instantly in love and the rest is history so I know exactly what you mean.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Looks like it may be Sept/Oct of next year before I get her. That's a little later than I had hoped, but at least she will be with me by the holidays next year. So excited, and it seems like sooo far away.

blushy

Reaction score
Looks like it may be Sept/Oct of next year before I get her. That's a little later than I had hoped, but at least she will be with me by the holidays next year. So excited, and it seems like sooo far away.

Aww i thought it was sooner?

Either way, the time will fly by and then you'll be picking her up and all that waiting will burst into love for that cutie!

Tgirl

Reaction score
It was next Summer, but from what I hear today, and my calculations it will possibly be first of October.

blushy

Reaction score
It was next Summer, but from what I hear today, and my calculations it will possibly be first of October.

Just in time for all of the fun holiday festivities (halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day) !!

Tgirl

Reaction score
I was thinking that too. At least I will have her for the holidays.