Peeing on beds!

Stella's Nanny Caj

Reaction score
Stella is 16mos old, is brilliant at letting us know she needs to go outside to pee or poop but recently, the last few months, she's started peeing on her bed, OUR beds, random soft furnishings??
I've gone back to physically putting her out to pee and rewarding her with a treat and praise etc. but the final straw was her (seemingly on purpose) getting on my bed to pee last night 😤
Surely this isn't territory marking and I honestly don't think she has a UTI.
Any suggestions forum friends?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my suggestion would be don’t let her on the bed. I swear girls like to pee more on things they’re not supposed to than boys.

Stella's Nanny Caj

Reaction score
Hi - thanks for your reply.
As a rule, due to my chronic asthma she isn't allowed on any beds but occasionally she'll jump up if I go out of the room momentarily.... previously though she's jumped straight off when told to but just recently she's been so bold as to pee before she departs!!
It's so frustrating because this is a new thing - it's not like she's always done this.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have other dogs or pets in the house that would make her want to mark your bed?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Stinker! can you use furniture pieces to block her being able to jump up on the bed

🆕 Latest posts