A frenchie fry vampire

lalipupper

Reaction score
Lily had a visit to a neuro and we gave her some french fries as a special treat (she loves them). She was still very 'high' from the anesthetic and forgot that she had them in her mouth.

25299079_10159639686000366_3285747631611197948_n.jpg

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness...that picture is funny. Hope all went well with the neuro appointment.

Mavis

Reaction score
Ha, ha!!! I hope she remembered to chew!

(Love her color.)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Lily had a visit to a neuro and we gave her some french fries as a special treat (she loves them). She was still very 'high' from the anesthetic and forgot that she had them in her mouth.

View attachment 11129

What a fantastic picture.... hope all is well with your baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lalipupper

Reaction score
She developed a head tilt - you can see it in the photo. Cute - but worrisome! No other neurological signs. We were referred to the neuro who did a full work-up (MRI, spinal tap, blood, urine). She has partial paralysis on one side of her face, but there's no medical reason for it so she was diagnosed with "idiopathic vestibular disease" aka "your dog's head is crooked for no known reason!" She is happy as a clam and it adds to her personality. It may resolve spontaneously one day. It was quite the ordeal for her to get all the testing done, but I am glad we did it.

mmeyer

Reaction score
I think my new puppy has a head tilt as well! The vet recommended we see a neurologist but just don't know if it's worth all the time, money and stress on her to go through all of those tests. She has no symptoms and plays, walks straight, etc. her head is just always tilted when she is sitting up on her own (we don't know if this is something she may grow out of too?). We got her ears checked and doesn't seem to be an ear infection, have you noticed any health issues with a "crooked head" as Lily has grown up?

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts