Eating Mud

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Can some help.. Roger has started eating Mud. Loads of it to x

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Alice Kable

Reaction score
The mud should go through him okay. Make sure he has lots of water to drink and try to keep him away from mud and dirt he can eat.

ParisRoger

Reaction score
The mud should go through him okay. Make sure he has lots of water to drink and try to keep him away from mud and dirt he can eat.

Thank you alice. He asnt been drinking any water today x

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Sometims when dogs start eating mud it means they are looking for minerals that their body is in need of. Their natural instinct is to look for it in the soil.

Is he currently experiencing an illness, growth spurt etc?

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Sometims when dogs start eating mud it means they are looking for minerals that their body is in need of. Their natural instinct is to look for it in the soil.

Is he currently experiencing an illness, growth spurt etc?

A Growth Spurt i think people have said hes growing fast. Hes on a Raw Diet. Do you recommend any Vitiams i can give him. Hes still a very hypo lively puppy hes eating but not as much. Today hes only had breakfest and lunch it took him 3 hours to eat his Lunch x

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I dont have any vitamins to recommend but you might find some usefull information in the dog food section of this forum (somewheres I seen a thread about vitamins/minerals).
Good luck! :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Look for a natural, powdered multi vitamin supplement that is easily absorbed.

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Unfortunately I dont have any vitamins to recommend but you might find some usefull information in the dog food section of this forum (somewheres I seen a thread about vitamins/minerals).
Good luck! :)

Thank you xx

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I would put him on NuVet Plus or HardyPet Complete. He is missing a mineral in his food. Then you can research whT he is missing and add it to his diet.

ParisRoger

Reaction score
I would put him on NuVet Plus or HardyPet Complete. He is missing a mineral in his food. Then you can research whT he is missing and add it to his diet.
i order some lastnight :Dx thank you for the help x