Frenchie Harness

bigislandgrrl

Reaction score
I just purchaced the EZ Dog harness and my Frenchie loves it. Easy to get on/off and it's so secure. Also does not put any pressure on his neck and throat. Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing to me. Sounds like training in needed, not jerking and pulling.

Though it may sound harsh to you, this was actually part of my recent training while handling my boarding school graduate. When we are working with her we use a pronged martingale collar and we are instructed to give a sharp tug to pinch and correct the bad behavior (while changing directions if you are walking). We are also coached to give hella good praise when she is doing the right thing (something we were really lacking before). She is actually a much calmer, happier dog now that she knows some boundaries. Dont be so quick to judge.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Though it may sound harsh to you, this was actually part of my recent training while handling my boarding school graduate. When we are working with her we use a pronged martingale collar and we are instructed to give a sharp tug to pinch and correct the bad behavior (while changing directions if you are walking). We are also coached to give hella good praise when she is doing the right thing (something we were really lacking before). She is actually a much calmer, happier dog now that she knows some boundaries. Dont be so quick to judge.

Nothing wrong with using a prong/pinch collar when used correctly. I used to think they were bad and then my male English bulldog needed a board and train and we were shown how to use it and have been using it ever since with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk