Frenchie Profiles

FroxerMom

Reaction score
It's cold and rainy and Daphne and I are bored. She typed out her doggie profile. Would love to read some other ones if you care to add one!

Name: Daphne

Formerly known as: Gea (kennel name) then Dajani (former home)

Hobbies: Barking (at everything including other dogs walking by my house, birds, squirrels, sticks, leaves, etc...), hunting (toads and acorns), napping (preferably on my female "owner's" lap), larceny (staking out my big doofy brother's food bowl from a few feet away and moving in for any morsel that hits the ground before he goes after me), long walks in the early morning hours (my female "owner" claims to want to sleep in, but I likes me walks at 6 am, so we walkin' at 6 am), and larceny again (removing a coveted bone right out of my big doofy brother's mouth as he's enjoying it).

Bad Habits: Slamming up against the tv cabinet and barking madly when I see a dog on tv, rubbing my lady bits on toys, and did I mention barking?

Likes: Food. food, and mooooooore food. I may be a lady with a Dr. ordered weight of 24 pounds to maintain, but I ain't about salads or anything green. In fact, I will make one chew mark on any veggie I'm offered, and promptly spit it out and leave it at your feet. I like MEAT and the raw-er, the better. I prefer duck but am currently giving lamb a go. I am not a dainty eater. My meals are inhaled in seconds and I will burp my satisfaction afterwards. I require treats for every little thing I decide to do to please you. I will perform your little requested task and then I will stare at you until rewarded.

Allergies: If it's green, I be itchin'.

Highlights: I'm a great listener. I don't necessarily care a thing about what you may be saying, but I will listen and obey, because....TREATS. I'm a good sport and will allow my "owner" to dress me up long enough to take a photo, because again.....TREATS. I like to be clean and groom myself like a cat. I enjoy baths, fancy collars, and never make a potty mess in my crate or the house.

Favorite places: The car, my crate, and where ever my "owner" is.

20181008_164837.jpg

GraciesMom

Reaction score
Hilarious FroxerMom! You've laid down the challenge -- I'll have to come up with one for Gracie.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Love this! I’ll have to do one for Jax on Monday when I’m at a computer...stay tuned!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. LOL... this is great!, I’ll work on Cheli’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Jackson Juju Bean a/k/a Boogers, a/k/a Stinkers

Formerly known as: Chip (kennel name)

Hobbies: Napping, eating, napping. Chewing on Nylabones, raw bones, buffalo horns. Snapping at my big little brother. Did I say eating and napping?

Bad Habits: I like to lick my paws especially at 2 am and then I get yelled at. I also love not listening. Oh, and I enjoy snapping at my brother but the hoomans don't seem to like that so I get told off when I do it. I also love to pull when I go on walks and my mama can't pull me back cause I have a bad neck so I just do whatever I want.

Likes: Eating and napping are my favorite things to do. I also love to cuddle with my mama and at night we spoon each other and I love to be the big spoon. Me also loves face rubs and belly rubs.

Allergies: Everything green outside plus lamb, duck and turkey.

Highlights: I am *the* best cuddler. I love to be held like a baby or just curl up in my mama's legs and I give some pretty good kisses too although sometimes I have stinky breathe but my mama doesn't mind. Even though I don't listen, I will pretend to if it means I get a treat and I will even shake my paw for a treat.

Favorite places: Laying on top of my mama, sunbathing on the deck, going for walks.

IMG_4585.jpg

Last edited:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Chelios

Alias: The Gnat, Stinker, Jelly Cheli, Cheli Bean and Beanie Bear

Formerly known as: Celoo (previous owner - Cheli was an owner surrender to our vet due to illness)

Hobbies: Being a Gnat to my brother Lambeau, annoying him as much as I can, laying in the sun, going for car rides and looking damn cute!

Bad Habits: Barking/making gremlin noises when dogs walk by the house, chasing squirrels, pretending to be nice when I planning my attack

Likes: Car rides, walks, anything to do with being with Mom, food, food and more food... I'm never not hungry. REALLY like - annoying my brother Lambeau

Allergies: some environmental, but luckily nothing to severe to get testing.

Highlights: I'm damn cute!

Favorite places: in the sun and wherever Mom or food happen to be.

4e2e9743f24ef3b8502a7c71eaa4c1a4.jpg

Last edited:

Mavis

Reaction score
[MENTION=3191]FroxerMom[/MENTION], [MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION],

:cry:

OMG, these fids are so adorable! What joy they bring us!

mattcantwin

Reaction score
Name: Loki (AKC name - Oki Doki Loki)

Kennel name: Rocco

Favorite hobby: Anticipating our next step to get there right ahead of us whenever we move.

Bad habits: Hitting a "pretty sit" whenever we eat at the table, propping his bully stick against my shoe and "accidentally" eating the shoe and reacting to any dog (or horse) on tv.

Hobbies: Ignoring the 1,000 toys we've bought for him.

Allergies: None come to mind, but we prefer the air quality when he doesn't eat chicken.

Highlight: He cost thousands of dollars and has repaid that a million times over!

(pretty sit)

pOCkKVn.jpg

FroxerMom

Reaction score
[MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION]

I love love love your posts! I liked learning about their nicknames, and funny bad habits and didn't realize before they both have April birthdays!
I was looking forwarding to coming in here tonight and was hoping to read that others had posted...these made me smile and laugh :)

FroxerMom

Reaction score

Favorite hobby: Anticipating our next step to get there right ahead of us whenever we move.

Bad habits: Hitting a "pretty sit" whenever we eat at the table, propping his bully stick against my shoe and "accidentally" eating the shoe and reacting to any dog (or horse) on tv.

Allergies: None come to mind, but we prefer the air quality when he doesn't eat chicken.

Highlight: He cost thousands of dollars and has repaid that a million times over!

(pretty sit)

pOCkKVn.jpg

Ack! I missed yours before I replied! Love his nickname. "Ignoring the 1000 toys we've bought him"...LOL. Great stuff! Thanks for posting, Loki! ;-)

TJagena

Reaction score
image.jpeg

Name: Finnley

Formerly: Bingo?

AKA: Finn, Skin, Bugman, Skinzall?!

Likes: Rides, Walk every night to chase bunnies, squirrels, grasshoppers, and anything else that looks like it might run!! Fart around in my fenced yard( he can go from the house to his yard at will via his doggy door). Romp with his pile of toys! Chew on his bones! Nap with momma! Watch lucky dog on tv every Saturday morning! Bark at animals on the tv! Especially deer! Sit in the car in the garage? Loves being in a car and especially dads truck! Again, loves to ride! Kiss and snuggle.

Hobbies: Watching out the bay window. laying like a frog. Sitting in a patch of sun. Farting. Begging. Eating everything from bugs to deer poop!!

Allergies: Grass,

Dislikes: Getting wet. Going out to potty in the snow! Motorcycles and atv's.(drive him nuts, even just sitting on a trailer!

Highlights: Funniest dog we have ever had.(We had boxers,and they are funny!) Loves kids. loves to kiss and snuggle. Absolute sweetheart! Can't wait to see him every night when we get home from work!

FroxerMom

Reaction score
What a handsome little lovebug Finnley is. I think it's interesting he barks specifically at deer! Pre Happy Birthday wishes to Finnley :)

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score

(pretty sit)

pOCkKVn.jpg

Oki Doki Loki!!! hahahaha!! That's a fantastic nickname!!

GraciesMom

Reaction score
Warning: Bad poetry alert. Being the nonconformist she is, Gracie decided to do her profile in rhymes. Her's what she wrote:

My name is Gracie, I ain't too compliant
I'm a speck of a dog but think I'm a giant
I've been on the planet just under a year
And zoom through life in my highest gear

My bad habits list is way too long
How could I possibly get it so wrong
I can't help it if I like to chew
On fine furniture instead of a beat-up shoe

And loose leash walking is something I find
Way too slow, it's such a grind
So I pull ahead to get there fast
With my breathless human trailing last