Hello from Ohio

hjjohnson0

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Heather and my family and I recently adopted Henry, a 9 wk old blue brindle frenchie. I have wanted a French Bulldog for a very long time but we already had two cats and two dogs so we had reached our limit. Around Christmas we had to have our 13 yr old Min Pin put down and decided I wasn't ready for a new dog. I missed our girl so much:(

Months went by and by chance I ran across this adorable guy and my husband and daughter agreed, we must have him! We named our new bundle of joy, Henry. This is our third puppy we've had (many when I was a child), but I've never had a puppy with such personality! He honestly has us cracking up!!!!! Potty training has been a little rocky, but he sure does sit on command. I look forward to rushing home from work every night to kiss his little wrinkly face!
Meet Henry
Henry4.jpg

KimB3384

Reaction score
Hi Heather!

Where in Ohio? Bisou and I are sort of central Ohio (Coshocton, if you've ever heard of it). Henry is adorable. I'll bet Bees would like to hang with him :)

sah006

Reaction score
Henry is adorable!! I love the one floppy ear :) My Nacho is the first puppy and Frenchie that I've ever had and I agree with you on the personality! I never want another type of dog! Such a big, hilarious and goofy personality for such a tiny, squishy faced dog!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Their personalities are the best! Henry is a cutie pie.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!! Henry is adorable and I love his name!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a beauty he is..... congrats!

:welcome3: to FBN!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome Heather and Henry! He is adorable!

hjjohnson0

Reaction score
Thank you!!!

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=380]KimB3384[/MENTION], We are in the Cincinnati area!

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Anne, Gidget, Olivia & Wilson. What a cutie! Can't wait to see more pics...

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and your little Henry is adorable.

karla215

Reaction score
What a beautiful dog! Reading about everyone's new puppy experiences just gets me that much more antsy for June 6th to get here! Enjoy the joy!

Karla