Hello From Upstate New York!

LinLu

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Linda and I am the proud "mom" of a 7 year old pied Frenchie named Rocky. My husband and I absolutely love Rocky and he is one of the best "companion dogs" on the planet - a real love sponge :p

I joined this forum because lately Rocky has been experiencing several health issues and I would like some advice from fellow forum members who have experienced these same issues. I will post them in the Health Topic section.

I look forward to being an active member of this forum!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hi Linda, and welcome to the site. Your Rocky is just too cute.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome Linda and Rocky! Rocky is a handsome little man!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hiya: :welcome3: to FBN,! Look forward to pictures of Rocky

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi Linda and Rocky from Anne, Gidget, Olivia and Wilson in VA. I am sure there is good advice to be found here.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Linda and I am the proud "mom" of a 7 year old pied Frenchie named Rocky. My husband and I absolutely love Rocky and he is one of the best "companion dogs" on the planet - a real love sponge :p

I joined this forum because lately Rocky has been experiencing several health issues and I would like some advice from fellow forum members who have experienced these same issues. I will post them in the Health Topic section.

I look forward to being an active member of this forum!

Hi Linda! Welcome to you and Rocky! He is so sweet, and I have a soft spot in my heart for the little pied's, as you can see! :) "Love sponge", that's funny, and oh so true!!!

We look forward to hearing more from you and seeing more of little Rocky. Hopefully you can get his health issues figured out and get him feeling better!